234567 years didn't update my blog luh, have been busy with Chinese New Year.
Busy going to temple to pray my grandparents, going relatives place to bai nian, gambling & going out.
Good news!
I've found a job at a salon, which is my dream job, hehe. (:
Will be starting work on 10th Feb'09.
02th Of Feb'09
Mood ; Happy. (:
Being wokeup by Ahprepre, because we're suppose to meet up as it's her off day today.
So drag myself up, went to get myself prepared & waited for her to come find me as we'll be going salon to get our hair done.
Meet her at around 2pm, went salon to get our hair done & set off to Chinatown.
Went Chinatown for our Steamboat session, chatted alot, alot of laughters too, hehe. (:
Aftermath, went around Chinatown for some window shopping & went This Fashion.
I brought a legging while she brought a shawl.
Walked to the train station & took train to Jurong East, as we're going for our singing session after so long, haha.
We sang for 2 hours & we ordered a jug of Ice Lemon Tea.
Sing, sang, song, till we HAPPY! :D
Aftermath, cabbed back, first send her back to her place & back to my place.
When I'm home, I saw a package on the table stated my name, & so I open it up, & TADA, my dress have arrive, teehee! (:
Then, went to tidy my clothes, as it's far too messy, LOL!
YEAH! I'm a HAPPY GIRL now. :D
I've most of what I wanted.
I've Gold Anklet, Diamond Ring, Diamond Bracelet, Louis Vuitton Neverfull. (:
But sad to say, my gold anklet's bell drop, so I must get my bell back as soon as possible, hehe.
& now I wanna get a new handphone, a Louis Vuttion Wallet. :P
You asked me to call you, but why aren't you answering my calls? Idk what on earth is happening, can you please tell me what's happening?I'm rather disappointed & angry with it. D:
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!11:59 PM