![]() You're the Best Gift I Ever Had 家俊 &' 家凯 ❤ |
|
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Baby, I'll Wait For You! Sorry for not updating my blog since 10th March'09, I shall roughly update what I've been doing lately.10th March'09, actually was going to meet my sisters, but last minute didn't get to meet them up, because they're tired & lazy, haha. So, I cabbed down to Teckwhye to find Mummy for awhile, & went Lot1 myself to get my manicure & pendicure done. Aftermath, went back to Teckwhye to find Mummy & went home together with her. 11th March'09, went Aljunied to meet Ahjie & went Agnes place in the evening, as we'll be going out in the night. Meet her & her boyf at a coffeeshop near her place & had our dinner. After dinner, went back to her place to slack for awhile & cabbed down to St. James, Powerhouse. Drink, drank, drunk.. Headed back at 3am. 12th March'09, went Aljunied to look for Ahjie & Agnes for lunch, as I'm going Thailand in the evening. Chatted for awhile, & I cabbed back home to packed my luggage & headed down to fetch Mummy & Uncle. Went Lot1 to change Thai Baht & trained down to Changi Airport. Reached Changi Airport, took skytrain to Terminal 1, went to eat Popeye. Aftermath, checked in & went DFS to help him buy cigarettes & brought a bottle of Chivas. Boarded the plane, & off we go to Thailand. Reached Thailand at 9plus, called him & meet him at Lotus (Thailand de Giant), then walk to the hotel that we're going to spend our 4days 3nights there. Checked in, slack awhile & went to had our dinner, after dinner went to buy shampoo, ice, green tea, chewing gums & went back to our room. When I'm back in the room, suddenly went emo & I went to listen to all those emo songs in my phone, while they are drinking. He drank a cup & went to sleep, we're like strangers, not much communication. He's like so near to me yet so far.. So, I went to off the light & listen songs till I found myself in tears & fall asleep. 13th March'09, he came to my bedside & wake me up, at that point of time, I feel so blissed. Early in the morning, the moment I open my eyes, the one I saw is the one I love most & that's him. Went to get ourselves prepared & went for our shopping spree. First, we took cab to MBK, a famous shopping centre in Thailand, went to had our breakfast & lunch there. He took us to a food court called The Fifth Aveune, there's alot of variety of different countries foods. So, mummy, me & him had Japanese, while uncle had western breakfast. After eating, we walked to Siam Paragon. The Siam Paragon there is like the Paragon at Orchard. We went to buy movie tickets & watched Dragon Ball. While waiting for the time, me & him went shopping while mummy & uncle wait for us at the cinema. We went to buy DVD, & I told him I was cold, because I didn't bring jacket out, so we went to Adias to look for my jacket, & we found a white jacket which cost 3,590Baht, & he ask me to give him 1,500Baht & he pay the rest, he say is counted as he buy for me. Aftermath, we went back to the cinema to find uncle & mummy & went to watch the movie. After movie, we went to walked around & do some shopping & went back to our hotel there for dinner. We had steamboat for our dinner there, after dinner, we went back to our hotel & watch the DVD that he buy & talk cock together with mummy & uncle. Went to sleep after that. At about 3am in the morning, there was a fight outside our room & there's a guy bang our door & the door spoiled, & he went to call the receptionist to tell them we wanna change room as the door was spoiled, but the receptionist don't understand what he was talking, so he've to go down to tell the receptionist. While he went down, I packed his luggage for him & packed mine too, & ask Mummy to wake uncle up as we're changing our room. Aftermath, he come up & we carried our luggage & changed our room, after changing, we went back to sleep. 14th March'09, he wake me up in the morning again, & we went downstairs to had our breakfast together with mummy & uncle. After eating, we went back to our room, slacked awhile & prepare & cabbed to a Weekend Market. Shop around & had our lunch there. Aftermath, mummy & uncle was tired luh, so they went back to the hotel, while me & him went Siam Paragon, as he wanted to bring me to the Siam Ocean World. Saw lots of different kinds of fishes, took pictures & took the skytrain back to our hotel. Alight the skytrain, & I saw a mini Bugis Street, so we went to shop around, I brought a long sleeves shirt for myself & one for Ahprepre. Aftermath, we walked back to our hotel there to meet mummy & uncle for dinner & went back to our room to listen to some thai songs & fall asleep. 15th March'09, he wake me up in the morning, faster get ourselves prepared as we need to checked out at 12pm. Checked out & went Lotus to had our lunch & went to shop aroind & went back to the hotel there to slack. He & uncle went to watch soccer, while me & mummy was slacking in a room, then I went to keep them accompany & talk cock with them, awhile later mummy came out to join us. At around evening time, we went to do Thai Massage. After that, we went to had our last dinner together with him as we need to go to the airport after dinner. After dinner, we cabbed to the airport, while he cabbed to MBK to meet his friends to go back camp. Reached airport, check in & went DFS for some window shopping. I went Gucci to buy my Gucci Lanyard for 4,800Baht. Aftermath, shop around & boarded the train back to Singapore. On the plane, I keep think of him, really miss him alot, how I wish May will come faster, so that I can see him once again. 16th March'09, went to find his mother at Clementi to pass her the clothes he buy for her & cabbed down to Aljunied to find Agnes as we're going for dinner in the night. Slack awhile, prepare & took train to BukitGombak. Reach BukitGombak, went to meet Ahprepre awhile, to pass her the clothes I brought for her. Aftermath, took a short cab to the dinner place. Dinner started at 8pm & ended at 11pm. Aftermath, I went to stay over at Agnes place, as I'm accompanying her for interview the next day. Slept at 2am. 17th March'09, wakeup around 2plus in the afternoon, went to get ourselves prepared & went to had our lunch. Aftermath, trained down to Kallang for her interview. After interview, we took bus 61 back to my place, slack awhile & she went home, while I went Chinatown. Home around 1plus, slept at 5plus. 18th March'09, I'm sick, & I miss him. I didn't go out today, so there's nothing to blog today, sorry!
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!5:50 PM
|
![]() You'll be my lifetime partner Swear to be faithful to each other I love you, always ❤ 我们的爱情故事 ❤
![]() Jayden Ho Jia Jun ; 何家俊 Born on 21stSeptember'2010 at 20:40 Weighting at 2870gms, 46cm tall with the head circumference of 33cm NVD with Epidural ![]()
Pregnancy Foundout Jayden's Birth Story ![]() Jayvis Ho Jia Kai ; 何家凯 Born on 08thFebruary'2012 at 02:22 Weighting at 2620gms, 47cm tall with the head circumference of 32cm NVD with Epidural ![]()
ShoutMix chat widget ❤ Apple, Kyle's Mommy ❤ Angeline, Chole's Mommy ❤ Alicia, Crystalbelle's Mommy ❤ Aricia, Dancia's Mommy ❤ Bella, Lyanne's Mommy ❤ Belle, Kayven's Mommy ❤ Beeyen, Jocelyn's & Jia En's Mommy ❤ Callie, Reverie's Mommy ❤ Casan, Lucas's Mommy ❤ Cheryl, Ayden's Mommy ❤ Cheryl, Caleb's Mommy ❤ Cherry, Tytus's Mommy ❤ Christelle's Mommy ❤ Cindy, JY's Mommy ❤ Cindy, Vivianna's Mommy ❤ Derinet, Zi Yu's Mommy ❤ Ellie, Raphael's & Reagan's Mommy ❤ Emeline, Kayson's Mommy ❤ Emily, Jaynerbel's Mommy ❤ Esther, Annaleigh's & Zeralynn's Mommy ❤ Eunice, Zuetus's Mommy ❤ Evangeline, Michaela's Mommy ❤ Evirna, Xavier's Mommy ❤ Gladys, Jayven's Mommy ❤ Gracia, Graius's Mommy ❤ Gracia, Lucas's Mommy ❤ Ginnie, Gavin's Mommy ❤ Huimin, Adrina's Mommy ❤ Iris, Quinnabel's Mommy ❤ Jacqueline, Jasvin & Jervin's Mommy ❤ Jamie, Jayden's Mommy ❤ Jasmine, Adalyn's & Jaxson's Mommy ❤ Jasmine, Trev's Mommy ❤ Jeslin, Aloysious's Mommy ❤ Jessica, Jarred's Mommy ❤ Jessie, Elton's Mommy ❤ Jiahui, Tricia's Mommy ❤ Joanne, Levelle's Mommy ❤ Joey, Raynulph's Mommy ❤ Jenny, Mikkel's & Melody's Mommy ❤ Karen, Cepheus's & Delphinus's Mommy ❤ Kai Ling, Kayson's Mommy ❤ Kelynn, Ethan's Mommy ❤ Keting, Jophiel's Mommy ❤ Kerinne, Trinity's Mommy ❤ Kim, Kaden's Mommy ❤ Laura, Davier's Mommy ❤ Lin, Faith's Mommy ❤ Linda, Rislin's & Liris's Mommy ❤ LLyn, Cerys's Mommy ❤ Mabel, Jerbel's Mommy ❤ Mandy, Elrica's Mommy ❤ Maxi, Hebe's Mommy ❤ Meixuan, Lil Dino's Mommy ❤ Michelle, Lovelle's Mommy ❤ Olivia, Tyler's Mommy ❤ Pearl, Phelove's Mommy ❤ Pei Yee, Jayvion's Mommy ❤ Qingyin, Yu Xuan's Mommy ❤ Queeniella, Jacob's Mommy ❤ Rachel Ong, Garrett's Mommy ❤ Rainie, Kellyn's Mommy ❤ Rayna, Joven's Mommy ❤ Sandy, Phoebe, Charlene & Javian's Mommy ❤ Sandy, Clovine's Mommy ❤ Salina, Melody's Mommy ❤ Selicia, Shervonne's & Sherdrick's Mommy ❤ Shalyn, Valentino's Mommy ❤ Shermin, Jia Xuan's Mommy ❤ Shirley, Jayvier's Mommy ❤ Stacey, Jayven's Mommy ❤ Stephanie, Addison's Mommy ❤ Tangeok, Rayvelle's Mommy ❤ Teresa, Jensabella's Mommy ❤ Trina, Kayler's Mommy ❤ Unimin, Jayberl's Mommy ❤ Vevian, Fernelle's Mommy ❤ Voxy, Jeron's Mommy ❤ Wendy, Eden's Mommy ❤ Weixin, En Qi's Mommy ❤ Xue Yin, Cloud's Mommy ❤ Yanwen, Chlovelle's Mommy ❤ Yenping, Nara's Mommy ❤ Yixian, Alyssa's Mommy ❤ Yu Pei, Zhi Ning's Mommy ❤ YueQi, Rainie's & Genie's Mommy ❤ Yvonne, Laraine's Mommy ❤ Adelene ❤ Agatha ❤ Amanda ❤ Aloy ❤ Boyster ❤ Chanel ❤ Cristal ❤ Cherry ❤ Cheryl ❤ Eileen.L ❤ Elaine ❤ Emilia ❤ Fidelis ❤ Glady's ❤ Hongling ❤ Huibing ❤ Huimin ❤ Huiting, Baby ❤ Janice ❤ Jasmine ❤ Jiahui ❤ Jinping ❤ Joan ❤ Joanne ❤ Joycelyn ❤ Limin ❤ Marissa ❤ Michelle ❤ Nallur ❤ Sharon ❤ Sheena ❤ Patty ❤ Pauline ❤ Tricia ❤ Valerie ❤ Winne ❤ Yiling ❤ Yinghui ❤ Zhuen ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com January 2001 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 March 2012 |