♥. Loving You As I Used Too.

I tot I patch with Amos will be a no regret thing, & tot that he'll not play me out or do anything sorry to me...
But, what I got in return is he DID play me out, he DID do things that disappoint me.When I'm at Thailand, we're back together, but when I came back, disappoint fills me, hurts & pains keep coming to me, hais.
I admit it was my fault in the past, & I did change, but why all things is not going my ways.
Someone told me, when he's in Thailand, he already have a Thai girlf, & before he go Thailand, he already patch with his ex-girlf!
He wants to patch with me is because he wants to revenge & he's with me is not serious one, he is trying to play me out!
Fine fine fine, since you're out to play me out then I'll not be so stupid to let you play, I'll leave for my own good yea?
Anyway, thanks for the short 3days 2nights in Thailand.
From now onwards, I'll leave your life completely!
No matter how hard it's to forget you, I'll try all my best to forget!
Was out with B for the past few days, follow him to work & went St. James, BoatQuay.
Will be going wedding dinner later.
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!3:22 PM