♥ It's Been So Long...It's been so long since I blog, & recently quite a number of things happen.
I've quitted my job, due to the boss unreasonable-ness.
He scolded my Shifu, & chased my shifu off.
I tot it'll be Agnes who leave first, but who knows is my shifu who leave first.
He called the police, & went to shifu place to catch him, & wanted to sent him back to China.
On Wednesday, Shifu is sent back to China. ):
I've planned to leave after I took my pay.
& the day he give me my pay, Agnes & I leave the resignation letter on the counter.
& we didn't showed up for work the next day, & he called us up, but we didn't answer.
Went JB on Saturday with Agnes & her boyf, went to their friend's place for a birthday's celebration.
A number of their friends is drunk, LOL!
Aftermath, went to bed at 5am, & wakeup at 9am.
Went to prepare & they brought me out for breakfast.
Aftermath, we send one of their friend to custom as he need to go back work, then we went to a shopping mall for some window shopping.
Aftermath, went back to their place to rest awhile, & went to see "Tokyo Drift".
It's damn nice & power siaaa, haha.
Aftermath, went back to their place again, nua awhile & went to had our dinner & came back to Singapore.
Way back, Mummy called me & tell me the stupid boss called up & say we steal his products, his money.
This is so unreasonable!
If he suspect us then just go call the police lah, what for say so much siaaa, bodoh!
Still ask us to return him his uniform, if not will call the police.
So, I went back with Agnes & her boyf to their place to get Agnes's uniform, & then I cabbed back home.
Slept till 5pm in the evening, faster get myself washed up & went downstairs with Mummy.
Brought Mummy to wash her hair at a salon, & walk over to return our uniform & take back our stuffs.
Aftermath, went back home.
Will be meeting Sheena, Huimin & Joycelyn later.
Will be going Thailand on Thursday. (:
Shall blog again when I'm free. (:
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!1:18 PM