♥ Aww, What's Happening To Me? :xMy stomach is hurting me since I'm at Cityhall with ♥ Baby earlier on.
I tot was nothing serious, so I ignore it & I didn't tell ♥ Baby.
When we took train back home, my head is spinning, but ♥ Baby is a distance away from me, so I didn't tell him either.
When I'm home, everything still seems alright, so I went to on my lappy.
But as I'm using, my stomach begins to hurt more & more.
So, I went to the toilet & relieve it, & I tot it'll be fine.
But, no, it's still not fine, it's still very pain. D:
So, I went to toilet again, but the moment I went into the toilet, I feel like vomitting, & yes I vomitted. D:
Now not only my stomach is pain, my eyes is also giving me blur vision.
I better go get some rest now, if tomorrow I'm still like that I've to go to the doctor. ):
♥ Baby, I didn't tell you that I'm not feeling well is because I don't want you to be worry.
Sorry love. ♥
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!2:38 AM