♥ Baby, You Deserve Everything.Just wakeup not long ago, text ♥ Bi & ♥.
Will be heading out to meet ♥ Bi later. (:
WednesdayWent to meet ♥ Bi at Serangoon, help him style his hair.
& Went to take train down Cityhall.
♥ Bi went to work, while I went IRC to play Left 4 Dead, I'm so in love with the game now, haha.
After awhile, ♥ came to meet me, then ♥ Bi came back to find me together with Henry & we went back IRC & played together, haha.
Aftermath, we took cab down to Powerhouse, have 2 bottles of Hennesy, 1 bottle of Martell.
Party all the way till 4am ~
Then, something happen, don't wanna say what it's.
Aftermath, ♥ cabbed home while we went Blastier eat Bak Ku Teh.
Home sweet home after that.
ThursdayWakeup in the afternoon around 3plus, slacked & watch television while ♥ Bi is sleeping soundly.
Wake ♥ Bi up at 5pm, then he went to get himself prepared & we cabbed back to my place.
I went to get myself prepared & trained down to Cityhall.
Went IRC to play Left 4 Dead.
Around 10pm, ♥ Bi & I trained back to BuonaVista, & went coffee shop to slacked.
Home sweet home after that. (:
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!3:35 PM