![]() You're the Best Gift I Ever Had 家俊 &' 家凯 ❤ |
|
Saturday, April 4, 2009
♥. I'm Loving You Always, Baby. (: This Is For You ; Babylovee. (: I love you because you make me happy. I love you because you make me feel safe & secure.I love your smile. I love the way you called me. I love the look in your eyes when you tell me you love me. & how you laugh at me when I do something stupid, when others would put me down. I love the fact that when I'm around you I can be myself & not worry about what you may think of me, because I know you love me for who I am, no matter what my faults may be. I love being able to wake up with you by my side, it makes my days better. At night I love watching you sleep, hearing you take each breath, & feeling your heart beat with the palm of my hand. Reality hits that you're not a dream ; but YOU'RE REALLY MINE! I love the way you wrap your arms around me & hold me really tight, like there's no tomorrow. & I love the way I feel when your lips barely touch mine for a kiss. The love & emotions that go through me at that moment are unexplainable. I love your laugh, I love hearing your voice, I love that you get along with my friends, no matter how much you dislike them, or who they are. & hearing you tell me your stories, you could tell them to me a thousand times, & I'll never get tired of them, because they're a part of you. But the main reason I love you is because ; YOU'RE WHO YOU'RE! A four letter word, combined with I & You. Just to tell someone, that powerful word. To someone else, & to them, it could only mean so much. Like a child & a mother. Love combined with I & You. Is not just to tell someone, but would also describe something else. An emotion that would fall between happy & calm. But you would never know which, until you take the time. Love brings joy to everyone that thinks about it. But would then, just then, would the not have any worries.Because they thought about love. That three word emotion, as to what I refer to it as. That emotion you share and say, I love you. I believe that none could love you quite as deeply as I do ; & yet I often fail to show the depth of it to you. I vow to do the little things, to show you every day ; But one thing or another seems to get into the way. I pledge to be more open, to have courage and be strong ; But some how fear takes over & then everything goes wrong. I dream of perfect love for us, & hope that it will be ; & yet I end up giving youa less than perfect me. I want to be much more for you, be everything you need. You are the only one I want. It is for you I yearn. I guess, my love, there's still so much that I have yet to learn. I cannot give perfection, but this I promise I will do. I will spend my life time learning how to give my love to you. I've known you for only a short period of time, but I feel as if I've known you forever. I tremble with joy at your every touch. The feel of your hand taking mine ; I want you to hold it forever. I glow with happiness every time you're near. I want you near me now, I want to be with you forever. My knees grow weak in your loving arms. I want to stay there, I want you to hold me forever.. My body melts with every kiss you give. Just the thought of your lips on mine ; I want you to kiss me forever. My heart jumps to know how much you care. Knowing that it is so much more ; I want you to love me forever. Your eyes ; which first held me captivated, where I stood. Your smile ; to dazzle the sun & warm every corner of my soul. Your voice ; like a sparkling mountain stream, which flows into my heart. Your walk ; & the way your graceful-ness takes my breath away. Your hair ; about which I dreamed cascading into my faceas you leaned over me. Your hands ; whose cares I crave to hold my face in their tenderness. Your arms ; I long to have around my neck as you pull me close to your warmth. Most of all everything you are changed the way I feel about my life. ♥ I love you.
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!6:42 AM
|
![]() You'll be my lifetime partner Swear to be faithful to each other I love you, always ❤ 我们的爱情故事 ❤
![]() Jayden Ho Jia Jun ; 何家俊 Born on 21stSeptember'2010 at 20:40 Weighting at 2870gms, 46cm tall with the head circumference of 33cm NVD with Epidural ![]()
Pregnancy Foundout Jayden's Birth Story ![]() Jayvis Ho Jia Kai ; 何家凯 Born on 08thFebruary'2012 at 02:22 Weighting at 2620gms, 47cm tall with the head circumference of 32cm NVD with Epidural ![]()
ShoutMix chat widget ❤ Apple, Kyle's Mommy ❤ Angeline, Chole's Mommy ❤ Alicia, Crystalbelle's Mommy ❤ Aricia, Dancia's Mommy ❤ Bella, Lyanne's Mommy ❤ Belle, Kayven's Mommy ❤ Beeyen, Jocelyn's & Jia En's Mommy ❤ Callie, Reverie's Mommy ❤ Casan, Lucas's Mommy ❤ Cheryl, Ayden's Mommy ❤ Cheryl, Caleb's Mommy ❤ Cherry, Tytus's Mommy ❤ Christelle's Mommy ❤ Cindy, JY's Mommy ❤ Cindy, Vivianna's Mommy ❤ Derinet, Zi Yu's Mommy ❤ Ellie, Raphael's & Reagan's Mommy ❤ Emeline, Kayson's Mommy ❤ Emily, Jaynerbel's Mommy ❤ Esther, Annaleigh's & Zeralynn's Mommy ❤ Eunice, Zuetus's Mommy ❤ Evangeline, Michaela's Mommy ❤ Evirna, Xavier's Mommy ❤ Gladys, Jayven's Mommy ❤ Gracia, Graius's Mommy ❤ Gracia, Lucas's Mommy ❤ Ginnie, Gavin's Mommy ❤ Huimin, Adrina's Mommy ❤ Iris, Quinnabel's Mommy ❤ Jacqueline, Jasvin & Jervin's Mommy ❤ Jamie, Jayden's Mommy ❤ Jasmine, Adalyn's & Jaxson's Mommy ❤ Jasmine, Trev's Mommy ❤ Jeslin, Aloysious's Mommy ❤ Jessica, Jarred's Mommy ❤ Jessie, Elton's Mommy ❤ Jiahui, Tricia's Mommy ❤ Joanne, Levelle's Mommy ❤ Joey, Raynulph's Mommy ❤ Jenny, Mikkel's & Melody's Mommy ❤ Karen, Cepheus's & Delphinus's Mommy ❤ Kai Ling, Kayson's Mommy ❤ Kelynn, Ethan's Mommy ❤ Keting, Jophiel's Mommy ❤ Kerinne, Trinity's Mommy ❤ Kim, Kaden's Mommy ❤ Laura, Davier's Mommy ❤ Lin, Faith's Mommy ❤ Linda, Rislin's & Liris's Mommy ❤ LLyn, Cerys's Mommy ❤ Mabel, Jerbel's Mommy ❤ Mandy, Elrica's Mommy ❤ Maxi, Hebe's Mommy ❤ Meixuan, Lil Dino's Mommy ❤ Michelle, Lovelle's Mommy ❤ Olivia, Tyler's Mommy ❤ Pearl, Phelove's Mommy ❤ Pei Yee, Jayvion's Mommy ❤ Qingyin, Yu Xuan's Mommy ❤ Queeniella, Jacob's Mommy ❤ Rachel Ong, Garrett's Mommy ❤ Rainie, Kellyn's Mommy ❤ Rayna, Joven's Mommy ❤ Sandy, Phoebe, Charlene & Javian's Mommy ❤ Sandy, Clovine's Mommy ❤ Salina, Melody's Mommy ❤ Selicia, Shervonne's & Sherdrick's Mommy ❤ Shalyn, Valentino's Mommy ❤ Shermin, Jia Xuan's Mommy ❤ Shirley, Jayvier's Mommy ❤ Stacey, Jayven's Mommy ❤ Stephanie, Addison's Mommy ❤ Tangeok, Rayvelle's Mommy ❤ Teresa, Jensabella's Mommy ❤ Trina, Kayler's Mommy ❤ Unimin, Jayberl's Mommy ❤ Vevian, Fernelle's Mommy ❤ Voxy, Jeron's Mommy ❤ Wendy, Eden's Mommy ❤ Weixin, En Qi's Mommy ❤ Xue Yin, Cloud's Mommy ❤ Yanwen, Chlovelle's Mommy ❤ Yenping, Nara's Mommy ❤ Yixian, Alyssa's Mommy ❤ Yu Pei, Zhi Ning's Mommy ❤ YueQi, Rainie's & Genie's Mommy ❤ Yvonne, Laraine's Mommy ❤ Adelene ❤ Agatha ❤ Amanda ❤ Aloy ❤ Boyster ❤ Chanel ❤ Cristal ❤ Cherry ❤ Cheryl ❤ Eileen.L ❤ Elaine ❤ Emilia ❤ Fidelis ❤ Glady's ❤ Hongling ❤ Huibing ❤ Huimin ❤ Huiting, Baby ❤ Janice ❤ Jasmine ❤ Jiahui ❤ Jinping ❤ Joan ❤ Joanne ❤ Joycelyn ❤ Limin ❤ Marissa ❤ Michelle ❤ Nallur ❤ Sharon ❤ Sheena ❤ Patty ❤ Pauline ❤ Tricia ❤ Valerie ❤ Winne ❤ Yiling ❤ Yinghui ❤ Zhuen ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com January 2001 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 March 2012 |