♥ Everything Have A Reason. (:Went to get myself prepared after blogging earlier on, & Mummy bring me go JurongEast to get my phone changed. (:
Ohmy, Mummy is so good oh, haha.
Thanks Mummy for the early birthday present, loveloves! ♥
Went quite a number of shops to find my phone, but the pricing is all different one plus all the shops we went don't have the colour I want! Tsktsk! D:
In the end, we went to a shop to get my phone, & traded in my old phone.
But this shop that we went also don't have the colour that I like, but the staff told me that white colour is more new than pink colour, & it's the latest, so I get it. (:
After changing my phone, cabbed back home, had my dinner & took train down to Cityhall to meet ♥ Baby & Vincent.
Follow them to work, slacked.
Awhile later Henry came, & we all went to play Left 4 Dead for 2 hours.
Aftermath, trained home with ♥ Baby, while Henry & Vincent took the other train back home.
Reach BuonaVista, went coffeeshop, had supper with ♥ Baby. (:
Aftermath, walk hand in hand back to my block, sat at the playground, chit chat. (:
Around half an hour later, ♥ Baby send me up & he took cabby back home.
Actually, I wanted to go to bed, but I remember that my phone don't have any songs, so I on my lappy to send songs to my phone, after sending, I'm going to bed. (:
WIll be heading out to meet ♥ Baby & co as usual, after their work, will be heading to BoatQuay for drinking session later. (:
I'm so deeply in love with my ♥ Baby.
I want you, I miss you, I need you!
Be mine forever, will you? ♥
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!2:13 AM