![]() You're the Best Gift I Ever Had 家俊 &' 家凯 ❤ |
|
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
♥ Life Wasn't The Same Anymore.. This few days, Idk why I keep sleep till evening & keep having arguments with ♥ Baby. Drag myself up at 5plus, hurry drag myself prepare to go meet ♥ Baby. Called ♥ Baby, chatted with him & trained down to Outram Park to meet him. ♥ Baby is sweet enough to trained down to Outram Park to meet me, & we trained down to Cityhall together. Accompany ♥ Baby work, accompany him go Chinatown. Aftermath, train back to Cityhall & ♥ Baby brought me to M)phosis to get me my new flipflops. (: After buying my flipflops, we walked to Peninsular Plaza, IRC to meet Vincent & Henry. Played Left 4 Dead for 2 hours. (: Aftermath, ♥ Baby & I trained back to BuonaVista, & we went Hans for our late dinner. I had Beef Hor Fun Style Beehoon, ♥ Baby had Fried Rice with Prawns, ham & egg. After that, we had Chocolate Cheese Brownie cake for dessert. (: Then went to had a puff & ♥ Baby send me back home. Something I hate about my boyf ; I hate my boyf to negelect me. I hate my boyf to play online games. I hate my boyf to leave me alone & walk all by himself. I hate my boyf to lie to me. I hate my boyf show me attitude. I hate my boyf to give me empty promises. Will be meeting ♥ Ahprepre later to celebrate her 20th Birthday in advance. (: Will update when I'm back. You ask me if I love you, I don't feel the need to reply. My love for you goes deeper, than words could possibly describe. The tenderness between us, is so intense ; it's unreal. & there is no denying, the love my heart feels. But words just aren't enough, to tell of the love I feel inside. How can I tell you my love is true? & won't leave with the passing tide? How am I to reassure you, my love is here to stay? & why is my heart so confident, that you won't take your love away? Why do I feel so secure? When I'm lying next to you? & why am I so confident, that your love is true? Why are you the one? To pick me up when I'm feeling low? & why do I turn to you, when I have no place to go? Why is the thought of life without you? So profound ; my heart can't comprehend? & why am I so certain that I won't ever be without you, I won't be alone again? Why, do I suddenly have the need? To have you by my side, when all of my life I have been alone, & I thought I was perfectly satisfied. I guess I never realized, how much I needed love. I have lived my life without it, it was something my heart never knew of. But you came and changed, my point of view. By showing me something very special, that I never knew. I've never been in love before, therefore, I have been naive to why I feel the way I do. But, now, I finally know what love is, Because I love you.
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!1:32 AM
|
![]() You'll be my lifetime partner Swear to be faithful to each other I love you, always ❤ 我们的爱情故事 ❤
![]() Jayden Ho Jia Jun ; 何家俊 Born on 21stSeptember'2010 at 20:40 Weighting at 2870gms, 46cm tall with the head circumference of 33cm NVD with Epidural ![]()
Pregnancy Foundout Jayden's Birth Story ![]() Jayvis Ho Jia Kai ; 何家凯 Born on 08thFebruary'2012 at 02:22 Weighting at 2620gms, 47cm tall with the head circumference of 32cm NVD with Epidural ![]()
ShoutMix chat widget ❤ Apple, Kyle's Mommy ❤ Angeline, Chole's Mommy ❤ Alicia, Crystalbelle's Mommy ❤ Aricia, Dancia's Mommy ❤ Bella, Lyanne's Mommy ❤ Belle, Kayven's Mommy ❤ Beeyen, Jocelyn's & Jia En's Mommy ❤ Callie, Reverie's Mommy ❤ Casan, Lucas's Mommy ❤ Cheryl, Ayden's Mommy ❤ Cheryl, Caleb's Mommy ❤ Cherry, Tytus's Mommy ❤ Christelle's Mommy ❤ Cindy, JY's Mommy ❤ Cindy, Vivianna's Mommy ❤ Derinet, Zi Yu's Mommy ❤ Ellie, Raphael's & Reagan's Mommy ❤ Emeline, Kayson's Mommy ❤ Emily, Jaynerbel's Mommy ❤ Esther, Annaleigh's & Zeralynn's Mommy ❤ Eunice, Zuetus's Mommy ❤ Evangeline, Michaela's Mommy ❤ Evirna, Xavier's Mommy ❤ Gladys, Jayven's Mommy ❤ Gracia, Graius's Mommy ❤ Gracia, Lucas's Mommy ❤ Ginnie, Gavin's Mommy ❤ Huimin, Adrina's Mommy ❤ Iris, Quinnabel's Mommy ❤ Jacqueline, Jasvin & Jervin's Mommy ❤ Jamie, Jayden's Mommy ❤ Jasmine, Adalyn's & Jaxson's Mommy ❤ Jasmine, Trev's Mommy ❤ Jeslin, Aloysious's Mommy ❤ Jessica, Jarred's Mommy ❤ Jessie, Elton's Mommy ❤ Jiahui, Tricia's Mommy ❤ Joanne, Levelle's Mommy ❤ Joey, Raynulph's Mommy ❤ Jenny, Mikkel's & Melody's Mommy ❤ Karen, Cepheus's & Delphinus's Mommy ❤ Kai Ling, Kayson's Mommy ❤ Kelynn, Ethan's Mommy ❤ Keting, Jophiel's Mommy ❤ Kerinne, Trinity's Mommy ❤ Kim, Kaden's Mommy ❤ Laura, Davier's Mommy ❤ Lin, Faith's Mommy ❤ Linda, Rislin's & Liris's Mommy ❤ LLyn, Cerys's Mommy ❤ Mabel, Jerbel's Mommy ❤ Mandy, Elrica's Mommy ❤ Maxi, Hebe's Mommy ❤ Meixuan, Lil Dino's Mommy ❤ Michelle, Lovelle's Mommy ❤ Olivia, Tyler's Mommy ❤ Pearl, Phelove's Mommy ❤ Pei Yee, Jayvion's Mommy ❤ Qingyin, Yu Xuan's Mommy ❤ Queeniella, Jacob's Mommy ❤ Rachel Ong, Garrett's Mommy ❤ Rainie, Kellyn's Mommy ❤ Rayna, Joven's Mommy ❤ Sandy, Phoebe, Charlene & Javian's Mommy ❤ Sandy, Clovine's Mommy ❤ Salina, Melody's Mommy ❤ Selicia, Shervonne's & Sherdrick's Mommy ❤ Shalyn, Valentino's Mommy ❤ Shermin, Jia Xuan's Mommy ❤ Shirley, Jayvier's Mommy ❤ Stacey, Jayven's Mommy ❤ Stephanie, Addison's Mommy ❤ Tangeok, Rayvelle's Mommy ❤ Teresa, Jensabella's Mommy ❤ Trina, Kayler's Mommy ❤ Unimin, Jayberl's Mommy ❤ Vevian, Fernelle's Mommy ❤ Voxy, Jeron's Mommy ❤ Wendy, Eden's Mommy ❤ Weixin, En Qi's Mommy ❤ Xue Yin, Cloud's Mommy ❤ Yanwen, Chlovelle's Mommy ❤ Yenping, Nara's Mommy ❤ Yixian, Alyssa's Mommy ❤ Yu Pei, Zhi Ning's Mommy ❤ YueQi, Rainie's & Genie's Mommy ❤ Yvonne, Laraine's Mommy ❤ Adelene ❤ Agatha ❤ Amanda ❤ Aloy ❤ Boyster ❤ Chanel ❤ Cristal ❤ Cherry ❤ Cheryl ❤ Eileen.L ❤ Elaine ❤ Emilia ❤ Fidelis ❤ Glady's ❤ Hongling ❤ Huibing ❤ Huimin ❤ Huiting, Baby ❤ Janice ❤ Jasmine ❤ Jiahui ❤ Jinping ❤ Joan ❤ Joanne ❤ Joycelyn ❤ Limin ❤ Marissa ❤ Michelle ❤ Nallur ❤ Sharon ❤ Sheena ❤ Patty ❤ Pauline ❤ Tricia ❤ Valerie ❤ Winne ❤ Yiling ❤ Yinghui ❤ Zhuen ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com January 2001 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 March 2012 |