爱太痛I really don't know what's going on with this relationship, with the both of us.
Hais, somemore, tomorrow will be our 1year anniversary luh, & we're like keep quarrelling over stupid stuffs.
Which make me lose most of my trust for him, & also it also break my heart to see this relationship that we build with our hand going to be gone like soon?
Idk what's really going on siaaa, it's make me totally lose hope, faith & trust like nobody business, hais.
It's so pain inside, seems like no one undersrand how I feel, even him.
He keep blaming me for showing him attitude, showing temper to him, for being demanding, but did he really go think how I really feel deep inside?
I doubt so..
Yes,. I admit, I'm very demanding, attitude, stubborn but this is me, I can't change myself just in a fortnight what.
Sometimes, I feel that he's doing something behind my back, maybe is I think too much, but girls sure tend to think alot.
Seriously, Idk what to do now, I feel so insecure, heartpain, heartache.
Very long ago, I didn't have this feelings of heartpain, heartache, insecure.
But now, I fhad this feelings once again, it's simply sucks, & I hate it!
I want to be the girl that you pple once know, the happy, siaosiao one & not like now so many problems, so unhappy.
I want all these problems to be solve, I wanna be happy, xinfu, no more quarrels, no more pains, no more hurts!
CAN I?!
能不能不爱了, 因为爱太痛了
我痛得快死了, 却无法把你忘了
能不能不爱了, 爱情它太痛了
我痛得快死了, 却无法把爱割舍
B, you know even my trust for you drop, but my love for you is still there & it never fade at all.
I want to be with you happily & not like now keep quarrelling, it hurts deep inside.
Tomorrow will be our 1year anniversary, I hope to spend it happily with you, with only smiles & laughters not cries & sadness.
I want it to be a memorable 1st anniversary for us.
Words can't express how much I love you, but still believe me, I still do & I always will.
I love you, MyLove. <3
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!8:24 PM