♥ Baby 对不起Wokeup around 5pm, went to get myself washed up & had a puff.
Then Pricilla darling called me, chatted for awhile, & I help her find songs & had my dinner.
Will be meeting ♥ Baby, Kenji, Henry later, & will be heading to Conspirary to look for Pricilla darling.
Yesterday, went Cityhall to meet ♥ Baby.
♥ Baby bring me go Captiol Building eat Chicken Rice for dinner, after eating, Henry & Kenji came to look for us, & we went IRC for our L4D session for a hour.
After playing, we walk to BoatQuay, went Conspirary to look for Pricilla darling & Serene.
Drink till about 4am, & I cabbed home myself as I quarrelled with ♥ Baby.
He came to look for me, but I ignore him.
It's really damn irrating to quarrel with the one you love most, & I actually told him I want a break up, because I had enough of his threatening, his nonsense.
Pricilla darling came down to look for me & ♥ Baby after her work, just to help us solve this stupid quarrel.
Thanks darling for coming down, I love you oh. (:
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!7:33 PM