♥ That Sweetest LoveDrag myself up around 5pm, slacked till 5.30pm & went to get myself prepared.
Today I prepared myself damn slow, as I'm damn shag, haha.
Was suppose to meet ♥ Baby around 6.30pm, but I'm still preparing myself.
After preparing myself, went down to the salon to get my hair done & walked to MRT station to take train to Cityhall to meet ♥ Baby.
I was late, & god bless that my ♥ Baby is not angry with me at all, haha.
Walk to Peninsular to meet Henry, Serene, Pricilla & Vincent for awhile.
Then Henry & Serene went Lavender, Pricilla & Vincent stay at the same place & me & ♥ Baby went Captiol Building to had our dinner, we had Chicken Rice. (:
After eating, we went back to meet Vincent & Pricilla for awhile & Pricilla went to work, Vincent send her there, while me
& ♥ Baby slack at Peninsular Plaza for while & I told ♥ Baby I wanna go IRC, & here I'm at IRC updating my blog. (:
After awhile, Henry & Serene came to find us for awhile & they went Geylang for their dinner.
Waiting for ♥ Baby to knock off now, not sure where we'll be heading to after he knock off, maybe for a movie or go find Pricilla & Vincent. (:
4 more days to my 20th birthday. I'm looking forward to my birthday celebration on 4th June.I hope those who I invited will be there, their presence is my best present! :D
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!10:00 PM