♥ The Unseparatable ; Infinity LoveWakeup around 2plus, wash up & watch television.
Sister came around 5plus, she brought dinner for us, chatted awhile, play facebook together.
Around 7pm, she left to meet her boyf & I continued to play facebook games, find new skin for my msn.
Sister help me find out how much does the LongChamp bag cost.
It cost $164.
I must work hard to earn money to strike out all my desires one by one, by myself.
Will be helping mummy to work from tomorrow onwards.
Henry's court is on 30th June, hope that he can be court bailed.
Friday will be ♥ Baby's 21st birthday.
27th June' 09Wokeup around 2plus, wash up, slack for awhile & play facebook games, haha.
I've been playing facebook games this few days, as I'm bored at home, haha.
Aftermath, around 5pm, went to bathe & went to salon to get my hair done.
Went home to had my dinner, after eating, prepare ; makeup ; change & went out.
Trained down to Cityhall to meet Kenji & ♥ Baby, then we walk to Peninsular Plaza to meet Henry.
Went IRC for our Left 4 Dead session, while playing, Henry went to check for movie tickets, as we're catching Transformers.

Ohmy, the tickets are selling real fast, when Serene arrived, Henry & Serene walk to Bugis Iluma to get our movie tickets.
Awhile later, Kenji's friends arrived, & we continue to play Left 4 Dead.
Play till 11pm, & we walk to Bugis Iluma to meet Henry & Serene for our movie session.
Movie starts at 11.15pm, & the show is awesome! :D
Rated 5/5, it's worth watching.
After movie, Kenji & his friends cabbed home, while ♥ Baby, me, Henry & Serene went to had supper.
After eating, Henry & Serene cabbed home, while ♥ Baby & I went dating, lol.
Around 4plus, ♥ Baby send me home & he cabbed back home.
It's a fun & enjoyable day out with them.
It's been so long we've all this outing, but sad to say Pricilla & Vincent is not around.
Thanks ♥ Baby for everything.
I still love you as much as ever. (:
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!8:28 PM