♥ Your Presence Is The Greatest GiftWell, although I'm still angry with Henry, but on Wednesday ♥ Baby, me, Kenji went IRC, he still come to talk to me despite that he know I'm still angry with him.
But then, I'm still considering on whether to forgive him anot, haha.
Today wokeup around 4pm, get myself washed up & went to watch television till 5.30pm.
Went to bathe & went down to salon, was thinking whether to just straighten my hair or colour my hair, as Sunday, I help the boss test colour, which he told me that it'll be red, but the outcome is pink, & I really don't like it.
In the end, I chose to colour my hair, I colour it into dark red just to cover away the pink, & the outcome is okay, at least the pink is no longer there, haha.
Was suppose to go out with ♥ Baby, but he was too tired, so the both of us stayed at home.
Will be meeting him tomorrow. (:
I miss my silly ♥ Baby so muchy.
I wanna go meet my silly ♥ Baby.
I wanna go out with my silly ♥ Baby.
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!2:10 AM