最幸福的事 ❤10th July'09Went to meet ❤ Baby, Henry at Penisular Plaza, Irc to play Viwawa.
Aftermath, Serene came to meet us, then I quarrelled with ❤ Baby.
Walk to Boatquay, Conspirary to find Pricilla & Vincent.
Passed Pricilla discs & sat at the table we used to sit, drink wth Henry, Serene.
Then I was damn angry that I say break to ❤ Baby, then I cabbed home myself.
He came to find me, to return me my stuffs, then I went up, & he follow me up, quarrel again, & I gave him back the ring he brought for me, he threw it down from 11th storeys.
What the hell siaaa.
& I went down to look for it, & he follow, search for 1hour plus, but the ring was no where to be found.
I was so sad, I've feeling with the ring & now it's gone just like that, hais.
But, I can say that we're still back together.
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!3:30 PM