❤ I hope I can..Wakeup around 2plus, went to get myself washed up & went downstairs to get 3 of my jeans alter, it'll only be done on 5th August.
After taking my pants to alter, went to salon to get my hair wash & get my fringe cut as it's very long already.
After that, came back home, on laptop.
I've decide to change my bloglink & also change my blogskin.
Friends, please relink me, loves.
❤September 6th is the day, I wanna give us a memorable day.
But, I hope what I'm going to do, is not going to be a waste.
I've tried my best in this relationship.
I've tried all I can already, if this still don't works, I really don't know what to do next already.
But, whatever you wanna do, you must have your own LIMITS & you must also know my LIMITS is really very LIMITED now.
Everything I do now, I hope is worth it.
I do treasure & cherish you, & I hope you're too.
No matter what, I'll endure & overcome everything.
Before I go to bed yesterday night, I thought of alot of things between the both of us.
Think about our past, present, it's seems like the both of us have changed already.
We used to be sticky to each other like superglue, being so sweet, so loving, but now it's seems like everything have change.
Idk what's happening between us, but it's seems like no matter how hard I tried, I still failed to make us back like we used too, hais.
I just hope that we can be back like last time, the old us, without quarrels & arguements.
我不想要用结束来当最后的结果!
最后我要你知道我还是爱你的! ❤Yesterday, the nurse came to look at Grandpa, & she told us that his condition is quite bad & ask us to have mental prepared.
His kidney already failed to function, & now his liver & lungs is beginning to failed already.
& sooner or later, he'll slip to a coma suitation, hais.
All he does now is resting on the bed.
It's means that Grandpa will be leaving us anytime. ):
I hope hope he'll not leave us & hope that he can pull himself thru, & be strong.
Grandpa, I love you! ❤
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!12:45 AM