Thursday, August 27, 2009
❤ Babylove is my sweet lil love. Have been working for the past few days, & this time round I'll prove everyone wrong that I'll stay with this job! :D
Today after work, meetup with
❤ Baby & trained down to Chinatown to meet his mummy, his brother & Qiqi, as Qiqi & I wanna buy shampoo, body wash, facial foam, powder & of course change money.
Shop for awhile &
❤ Baby's brother & mummy went Tekka to meet Uncle, & Qiqi is feeling tired & she don't wanna go with them, so she tag along with me.
Went to had dinner with
❤ Baby, Qiqi didn't eat as she've already taken her dinner.
After eating, trained back home.
❤ Baby came up to my place, & help me pack my luggage, & he took home. (:
Will be going to KL & Genting with
❤ Baby, his brother, his mummy, his mummy boyf, Qiqi. (:
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!10:09 PM