❤ 我要相信你是爱我的I got myself a office job, at a Law Film.
Just started work on Thursday, & job is still alright, I still can cope with it. (:
People there are all very friendly & working with them time passes so fast.
Job is getting more busy as days passes.
Now, I got this job luh, so I'll
好好 de work, & will not like last time, work half way then don't work.
Now, I must have a sense of responsibilities, & must
为了 my future too. (:
So, I cannot work half way, don't work.
My motivation now is, must have a sense of responsibilities & because of my future I must work real hard!
Will be away on 28th August'09 to 30th August'09, & 8th September'09 to 11th September'09.
28th August, is go KL with
❤ Baby, his brother, Qiqi, his mother & his mother boyf.
8th September, is go Genting with family. (:
Will update once I'm free.
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!8:49 PM