❤ Wanna Buy More Time For Grandpa So MuchDidn't went to work today, as I'm feeling very tired, as I only slept at 7am this morning.
I don't know why, maybe is because I'm worry for Grandpa, that's why.
Wakeup around 11.30am, get myself washed up & on my laptop.
Went to read
❤ Ahprepre's blog & I cried.
Will be going out to meet
❤ B, his brother & Qiqi to go ICA building, as Qiqi wanna renew her passport as we're going KL in the last week of August.
I shall update when I'm free.
2nd August'09My house is full with loud talks, my aunty & her husband is here, so I've to drag myself up around 12plus in the afternoon.
Went to get myself washed up & sat in the living room listening to what they're talking.
They're planning for Grandpa's funeral in advance, as he's getting weaker & weaker as time passes.
Soon, around 4pm, my another aunty & her family came, all came is because we're celebrating Uncle's birthday in advance for him.


The doctor says that Grandpa is getting weaker & weaker as the times passes.
& his life span now is only a few weeks or even days.
We all predict that he can't live till National Day, as he's already semi-conscious already.
I feel really sad, as he see me grow up & he's the closest kin to me beside my parents.
I do miss those times when Grandpa wakes up in the middle of the night, sitting in the living room with me.
I do miss those time when Grandpa is sitting in the living room with us watching television.
I do miss those time when Grandpa still eats & talks happily.
I do miss those time when Grandpa scolded me.
I do miss those time..
But, now there's nothing we can do, we can only see him getting weaker & weaker, see him leave us.
Grandpa, I love you!
❤
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!12:29 PM