Tuesday, September 29, 2009
❤ Sometimes when we touch

You ask me if I love you & I choke on my reply
I'd rather hurt you honestly then mislead you with a lie
& who am I to judge you on what you say or do
I'm only just beging to see the real you
& sometimes when we touch the honesty's too much
& I have to close my eyes & hideI wanna hold you till I die till we both break down & cry
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides
Romance & all it's stategy leaves me battling with my pride
But through the insecurity some tenderness surves
I'm just another writer still trapped within my truch
A hesitant prize fighter still trapped within my youth
& sometimes when we touch the honesty's too much
& I have to close my eyes and hide
I wanna hold you till I die till we both break down & cry
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides
At times I'd like to break you and drive you to your knees
At times I'd like to break through & hold you endlessly
At times I understand you & I know how
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!5:51 PM