❤ If time can be rewinded back..
❤ Happy Birthday Ryan!Hope you enjoy your day to the fullest & hope everything is going on smoothly for you. (:
3rd October'09Wakeup around 10.30am, get myself washed up, went downstairs, as I need to go get my POSB card done, as it's being retained by the machine on Friday night!
After getting my card done, went to get lunch for my uncle, cousin & myself & headed home.
While eating, was chatting with my uncle & he told me that he wanna go prawning, so I agree to it, & after I eat finish, I called Ahprepre to ask her whether she wanna tag along, but then she say she don't have car & she need to return home by 6pm as she got something to do, so I say next week then go with her.
Around 1plus, went salon to meet mummy, get our hair done, & went back home.
Then I called
❤ Baby, ask him he wanna tag along with us, & he agreed.
The sky is getting darker & I told my uncle that if it's raining heavily, then we shall call off our idea of going prawning today.
After awhile, around 5plus, the sky is not as dark as before, so I hurry go prepare & cab down to Serangoon to fetch
❤ Baby & went to Bishan for our prawning session.
Prawn from 7plus to 1plus, & we caught almost 80 prawns.
Aftermath, send
❤ Baby home & we went home.
Reach home, went to have a shower & went to bed. (:
Will be going for prawning session on Friday night! :D

This are the big big prawns, haha.
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!4:23 PM