❤ November is a bad month for me ):Well, sad to say, November is really a bad month for me.
First, quarrel with
❤ Baby for more than one & it always hurts when quarrel with someone whom we love so deeply.
Second, the cheebye Yeo-Leong & Peh LLC terminates me & make me jobless, plus they're suppose to give me 2 days notice, but then they didn't, & they like eating my pay!
I'm going to go Ministry of Manpower to lodge a complain on Monday, no matter what I must get my pay & not work there for free.
Gonna work for Mummy for the time-being, to have some allowance first, if not really die.
6th November'09Today is the day that I actually enjoy myself & really laugh deep from my heart.
Went
❤ Baby place at 2plus, wake him up & force him go prepare & we trained down to JurongEast, as I need to go pay deposit for Chervons first, as we made a reservation.
After that, cab down to Beauty World to have MacDonald for our lunch & walk over to I Pub to look for Mummy & Uncle.
Played pool & after awhile
❤ Ahprepre came & we slacked till 7plus & she drove us down to Chervons for our singing session together with Andy, Max & Jianhe.
Sing, sang, song, have lots of jokes while singing, I'm always happy going out with them.
After our singing session, we went EastCoast Park for our supper, dine in a Hongkong cafe, after eating went to have pool session.
Played from 3am to 7am,
❤ Ahprepre went off first, as she's feeling tired, we waited for Jackey to come & Jianhe send us back.
❤ Baby, thanks for going out with my friends together with me, I hope you enjoy our outing & our 1year6months anniversary. (:
I feel like going overseas, to let myself relax & stop thinking about things that is already in a past.
I just need a break & relax myself together with
❤ Baby!
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!1:01 AM