❤ Bibi, you're my EVERYTHING!Didn't update my blog for so long, due to holiday & helping out my mummy.
My diamond ring is LOST! ):
Vincent is OUT!
Now waiting for Henry to be out & we can plan for a holiday trip. (:
Recently, my life is the same, work, go out with
❤ Baby, Ahprepre & Jianhe for mahjong session, prawning session, singing session, park session, lol.
MacDonald finally give me my IPod Touch, & I'am really very happy & thanks Baby for helping me to do all those paper work for the Itouch. (:
I've just change my phone not long ago, &
❤ Baby is using the same phone as me, couple phone oh! :D
Ahprepre just changed her phone today, Nokia Mini N97. (:
Tomorrow will be meeting Ahprepre, Jianhe &
❤ Baby for our prawning session.
Saturday will be going for either movie or singing session with Ahprepre, Jianhe &
❤ Baby.
I love it this way, because I no longer like the past, no where to go together with
❤ Baby.
We're planning for a Batam Trip on Christmas Eve.
Will update new photos real soon!
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!2:05 AM