Wednesday, December 30, 2009
❤ Goodbye 2009 in a few daysCaught Avatar with Ahprepre, Jianhe,
❤ Baby & Ryan at Tiong Bahru yesterday night.
Avatar was a great show, although it's kinda boring at first, but then it's getting more & more interesting at the later part!
After movie, went for our mahjong session again.
Home at 6am.
Finally, I'am getting out of this house, I've enough of my auntie's screams!
Finally, I'am going to move house soon.
Finally, I'am going to have a room of my own.
Finally, I don't have to go to Jianhe's shop to play mahjong already, because his shop there got alot of XIAOQIANG!
Finally, I'am able to eat Mummy's cooking again.
Finally, I can have gathering at my place again.
I'am so glad & happy that finally I'am going to move house.
Back from Batam on 27th December'09, was sick on the second day when I'am still in Batam.
When I'am back, I've sore throat till now!
I'am going to go & paint my new flat later, am waiting for
❤ Baby to come.
He's LATE!
I've already packed some of my clothes & shoes to bring over to my new flat. (:
Tomorrow count down with Ahprepre, Jianhe,
❤ Baby & maybe Ryan at Sentosa.
Chervons tomorrow or maybe Friday.
Move house on Saturday.
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!2:41 PM