Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Wakeup around 11plus, get myself prepared & trained down to Serangoon to meet Baby, then trained down to meet Vincent to pass him & Allan stuffs.
After passing things to Allan, we went to had lunch at a hawker centre.
After eating, we went back to find Allan chit chat for awhile, & Vincent cabbed back home as he need to reach home at 3pm, then me & Baby cabbed back to Baby's place.
Will be heading to Chervons with Baby, Ahprepre & Jianhe later. (:
I don't need such friend like you, I'am two headed snake, what about you?
Go think about yourself then come say about me, do you think I really care how you pple think of me, no I don't, because FRIENDS COME & GO, & NOW I KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT MY TRUE FRIEND AT ALL, so why do I've to go bother about how you feel & think?
& I'am sure you'll type lots of stuffs in your facebook to say about me, or go tell your friends then how fucked up I'am, but it doesn't matter to me already.
Well well, so I'am not going to care so much, whatever I've done for you in the past, you can jolly well forget it ba, because I can say, what I done for you, is because I care for you, I've done to so much for you, but what I get back in return?
What I get back in return is you saying I give you big fuck attitude & I'am a two headed snake to you, then so be it yea.
Thanks for being my sister/ friend for 4years plus.
Goodbye my sister/ my friend, we'll be stranger from now on, takecare.
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!4:11 PM