Thursday, January 14, 2010
❤ A Brand New YearDidn't get to update my blog for so long, now finally I can update my blog.
2009 have past, & welcome 2010.
I should say, 2010 is a good start for me. (:
❤ Baby have been staying with me since I moved to my new house.
Mahjong session most of the time, I stay most of the time at home, like a housewife, cooking dinner for my mummy, uncle &
❤ Baby.
It maybe tiring, but then it's always very sweet & blissful to cook for the one you love & also feel very happy when you see them eat. (:
I should say, I'am happy with the lifestyle I've now.
Being able to see
❤ Baby when I open my eyes everyday, with his hugs & kisses every night before I go to sleep, lesser quarrel, arguement, more commitment, more communication. (:
Will be starting work real soon, got to bucked up now, no more slacking, although I feel like too, but I can't, as I need to work to save money for Taiwan trip with
❤ Baby & for our future. (:
5th Jan 2010, Henry is out, called him & chatted awhile, but it's seems like we've nothing much to talk about anymore.
Sister, I'am glad that you're out. (:
Chinese New Year, Mummy is going Phuket, & I'll be staying in Singapore, as I don't feel like going because it's too expensive.
5more months to my 21st birthday, time flies, I'am going to be 21 years old soon.
Ohmy, getting older!
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!5:17 AM