❤ Love takes two hands to clapHeard a piece of news from Ahprepre, she told me that Ryan & his girlf broke off.
Well, this is the second time they broke off, the first time they broke off, he's kinda sad, so we brought him to Sentosa to chill, BBQ, go Top One KTV to sing & stuffs to make him happy & make him forget those sorrows.
But who knows, he went to patch up with her after all the things we've done for him, it's like all our effort have drained into the drain.
This time round, they broke off, I can see that he's not very sad, as the previous time, but what I wanna say is, I hope he can moved on & live happily without her. (:
Wokeup around 3plus, it's seems like I always wakes up around this timing.
❤ Baby texted me, ask me to go downstairs to meet him, Mummy & Aunty Eunice.
So, I get myself changed & went downstairs to meet them, & Ahprepre is there too, but the two mummies are buying their school stuffs, so I asked
❤ Baby & Ahprepre to accompany me go NTUC to get groceries & Ahprepre brought me honey as I'am having sore throat.
After getting everything, we meet each other at Block 144, & Ahprepre send me &
❤ Baby home, as I need to prepare dinner, while Mummy & Uncle continue to stay at 144 for their drinking session.
Prepared dinner with the help from
❤ Baby, thanks oh.
Waited for Mummy & Uncle to be back & we have dinner.
Slack, watch television, waited for Ahprepre, Jianhe & Ryan to come over to see whether is there any program for us.
When they come, they went have the dinner that I've cooked, chit chat for awhile &
❤ Baby went into the room & fall asleep.
So, I accompany them till 2am & they went back home.
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!2:26 AM