Thursday, January 21, 2010
❤ New layout for my lovely blogFinally, I'am done with my blog's layout, I took about 2hours to get it done, & I'am very happy that it's nicely done. (:
20thJanuary'2010Wakeup around 4plus, to prevent
❤ Baby from nagging at me for sleeping so long.
Went into the kitchen & saw that it was in a mess, & so I clean everything up before I get myself cleaned up.
After getting everything done, went to the living room to on television & have a puff while waiting for
❤ Baby & Mummy to be home.
I cooked Herb Chicken for them for dinner.
When they're back & the Herb Chicken is ready & so we had our dinner together.
After eating, rest awhile & I went to take a shower.
Watch television, slack, then
❤ Baby went to take his shower.
After he finish his shower, he accompany me for awhile & he went to bed, while I online & do my stuffs.
19thJanuary'2010Firstly, I'am sick again, with flu, but lucky I've
❤ Baby by my side to take care of me.
He took me to Bukit Gombak to see doctor, & we cabbed back after that.
Ate a bit of dinner & eat my medicine, while I'am eating my medicine, Ahprepre & Jianhe came, as Jianhe is going to help me to make my curtain.
After making, chit chat for awhile & they went back.
❤ Baby went to have his shower, while I help him to on the laptop, as he wanna make our cafe.
When he finish shower, I went to bed.
❤ Baby, thanks for always taking care of me when I'm sick, & thanks for tolerating all my nonsense, my attitude.
I love you oh!
❤PS : Friday, Chervons with Ahprepre, Jianhe &
❤ Baby for our singing session.
Saturday, Joycelyn Jiejie 21st Birthday at Coasta Sand Resort.
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!5:19 AM