Happy 20th Birthday to my Beloved Babysister. (:Somehow, I'm very disappointed in you, yes it's YOU!
Somehow, I feel that all you care is about your games!
Somehow, whenever I say you, you just will get pissed off & scold me.
Somehow, I feel that you don't want to go get back your pay from your previous boss.
Somehow, you didn't even show me that you did make the effort in hunting for jobs.
Whenever Mummy ask me about your pay from your previous boss, I've to always find reasons to tell her why you didn't get the pay.
Yes, your previous boss don't want to give you, is the fact, but he also asked you to go down to the office, but you didn't go, is also the fact!
Whenever you say you're going for interview & yet you didn't turned up for the interview, I'm so disappointed & I've to lie to people that, yes, you did went for the interview.
Do I need to do & get all this from you?
Is this fair to me?
Today, we was suppose to wakeup in the morning to have breakfast & head down to Kaki Bukit for your interview.
But why when my alarm clock rings at 11.45am, you wakeup to off it, & even off my phone to silent & you can wakeup to play your games for awhile & you went back to sleep & forget about the interview!
This shows me that you don't have the heart to go for this interview & don't have the heart to work at all.
ONE WORD, DISAPPOINTED!
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!4:01 PM