Some people just don't really
appericate what others have done for them, have said to them.
They just treat it as bullshits!
I look down to this people & I can't be bother about them anymore.
Will be going Tanjong Pagar to get our wedding CD-ROM from Sattine Bridal.
Movie session & singing session together with Serene, Henry, Vincent, Hubby.
10th May 2010Wakeup around 2.30pm, washed myself up & wake Hubby up to go downstairs for lunch.
Had Lor Mee, after eating went to disc rental shop because I wanna rent IP Man, but it's been rent out, so we walked home.
Reach home, watch television together with Hubby.
Don't know is it because I'm expecting, & I'm getting tired easily, so I went into the room & have a short nap.
Slept till 6.30pm, Hubby woke me up & ask me to get myself prepared as we're going to Lot One to meet Chanel & Vincent for our dinner & movie session.
We'll be watching IP Man 2.
Reached Lot One at 7plus, went to get our movie tickets, & had dinner at Sakae Sushi.
Our movie starts at 8.30pm & we're late for a while.
Movie ends at 10.15pm, thumb up for the movie! (:
MacDonald for supper.
Homed at 11.45pm.
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!3:37 AM