13thJune'2010Went to had breakfast with Mommy, Hubby & Baby.
Mommy & me had Kidney Mee Sua, while Hubby had Prawns Noodles.
Aftermath, Mommy & me went NTUC to get Ocean Fish Fillet for Baby, as she's not eating well this few days.
After getting Baby stuffs, we went market to get some groccies & headed back home.
Cook give Baby eat, chit chat with Mommy & watch Doreamom with Hubby.
About 12plus, had lunch, bathe & went to sleep.
Ohmy, everyone is sleeping in the night & waking up in the morning or afternoon, but I'm the other way round!
Slept in the morning, wakeup in the late evening or night.
I cannot let this go on, I need to turn back my time to normal, if not after
Jayden is born things will be difficult for me!
I'm looking for home based job, most likely is data entry type, anyone can intro?I know it's not really very suitable to work during pregnancy, but then since I'm looking for home based, I think it'll be better, & also I can earn some income & also so that I can get some stuffs for
Jayden & not keep staying at home doing nothing.
Although my Aunty ask me not to worry about Jayden stuffs, but I don't want to rely on them too much.
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!12:05 AM