Yesterday night, Hubby asked me to watch
Incredible Tales with him, so I accompany him watch.
It's about some spirt stuffs, & the auntie had a babyboy, but due to the spirt, she was ask to drown the baby.
I see already, very sad & I told Hubby that I don't wanna watch anymore.
It's like so cruel.
After the show, we continued to watch other show till 12.40am & we went to bed.
We lie on the bed & we feel so hot, so we feel that is the bedsheet that make us hot, as the material is very different from other bedsheet, so we decide to change our bedsheet.
After changing our bedsheet, we went to take a shower & off we went to bed.
I fall asleep very fast, & I know that Hubby didn't sleep, as he's not used of sleeping so early.
About 2am, he wake me up telling me that his phone is hang, but then I was too tired, I ask him to leave it on the table & do it tomorrow.
Today, wakeup around 7plus for my toliet break, & I tot I'll not be able to go back to sleep, but yes, I did went back to sleep.
I wakeup around 10.30am, help Hubby to see his phone.
After that, get myself cleaned up & wake Hubby up as I scare he sleep till too late, then he'll not be able to sleep early tonight, as he'll be working tomorrow.
Helped Mummy cook Curry Chicken, Fried Fish, cook rice.
After that, went downstairs with Hubby, we went supermarket to get Baby's beef, Eggs, Softlan & Detergent.
Reached home, unpack the stuffs & had lunch together with Hubby.
Jayden is getting rather active in the morning, he'll kick more often in the morning than night time.
As long as he did move & I can feel his movement, I'll be very happy!
3 more days, I'll be able to see
Jayden! (:
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!1:52 PM