After I cook okay dinner, I went rest in the living room, suddenly, I feel that I'm out of breathe, & I feel like blacking out, so I went into my room, on the fan & rest on my bed.
After awhile, I tot I'll be okay, but I was wrong, I'm still feeling very 辛苦, so I try resting awhile more.
Took my clothes & I went for a quick shower as I keep feeling hot & I'm like keep 冒冷汗.
After I bathe okay, I no longer feel that I'm out of breathe, but I feel that I'm very 喘, also don't know why, is it because I haven't eat anything since I wakeup or is it because of other reason?
I really don't know oh!
After I feel that I'm like this, I texted Hubby, & he ask me to go have some rest, if I still feel this way, he ask me to go see doctor.
Well, at least he still cares about me when he's not with me, this is the most 幸福 thing.
Is it true that Third Trimester really will be like this?
Aww! Damn 辛苦 can!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!7:32 PM