❥ Sick Sick SickYesterday lil
Jayden is 27weeks.
But, I was too sick to actually blog, as I'm very sick was high fever, so I just blog using my iPhone with a pic of my tummy.
I really detest being sick during pregnancy, as it's always very xinku, whole body is aching like nobody business, didn't have much appetite too, felt restless the whole day.
Around 7pm, Mommy took me to a nearby clinic to see doctor, after that she brought me for dinner together with Uncle, had porridge.
After that, head back home, bathe & had my medicine.
Around 10pm, Hubby came home, he packet his own dinner back as I'm really too sick to packet dinner for him.
About 11plus, I went to bed first, while Hubby play his iPhone game.
Around 1plus, Hubby test my temperature & we went to bed.
I tot when I eat medicine I can sleep throughout the whole night without waking up, but who knows about 2plus, I was freezing like mad even Hubby cover blanket for me.
So, I went for my toilet break first, actually it only need 1 minute & I can be back into bed, but I took more than 5 minutes to go to the toilet & back into my room, because while I'm walking to the toilet, I'm freezing like hell, & I'm shivering.
When I'm back in my room, I took Hubby's jacket & wear & try to go back to sleep, but I wakeup Test my temperature myself & went to had my medicine at around 4am & went back to bed.
About 10am, Hubby's alarm wakes me up & he test my temperature again before he goes to work.
Am still feeling very restless right now, still don't have much appetite.
Congrats to Mabel & Tangeok for the confirmation of their lil one! :D
Next appointment at KKH The Private Suite to see lil
Jayden is on
28th July'10.
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!6:30 PM