Slept at about 5am in the morning, as I'm having insomnia, the same old problem, & I can't find a comfortable position to sleep,
Lil' Jayden have been pressing onto my bladder & making me keep go toilet.
Hubby alarm wake me up at about 9.15am, & it's pouring like nobody business.
He left for work about 9.45am, & I went back to sleep, as I'm still tired & the weather is so nice to sleep, mad shiok man!
Wakeup around 3.45pm, when I tot is only 2.45pm, hurried drag myself up, cleaned myself up & went downstairs to get groceries to cook, I must get everything before Mommylove is back, as she's always hungry when she's home.
Called her when I'm downstairs, & she told me that she'll be home late today, lucky!
After buying the groceries, head back home, make give Baby eat & slowly prepare dinner.
Today's menu for dinner is 卤鸡翅膀, Stir Fried Cabbage & Egg soup, it's just a simple meal. :)
After cooking, clean up the kitchen & do the laundry.
Mommylove reached home around 7pm, had dinner together with her & chit chat with her.
After dinner, online, find themes for my iPhone, but can't any suitable one, but thanks Mabel for the website! :)
I'm waiting for Hubby to be home now.
Tomorrow will be my grandpa's 1st Death Anniversary, will be going to Holland to pray him.
After praying, might be going for a movie with Vincent, Jason, Esther & maybe Hubby.
Symptoms of Third Trimester that I'm en-counting:
Insomnia ; Everyday, terrible.
Frequent Urination ; Everyday.
Backaches ; Everyday, can't sit for too long, sometimes lie down also feel pain.
Breathless ; Very 辛苦!
Bleeding gum ; Once in a while.
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!10:15 PM