❥ Lil' Jayden 是个幸福的 Baby!
Lil' Jayden is 31 weeks today! :)
Which means, he still have about 6 weeks more to be in his full term.
I hope he'll be out on September end, so that when my confinement end, I can go Expo Babyfair to get him more stuffs, but I guess I'm just thinking too much, because I never know when he'll be out, lollol!
This lil' bump in my tummy seems to be getting heavier week by week, now my tummy is so big & hard, but the most important thing is he grow well inside me & he's healthy! :)
I'm really looking forward to next Tuesday, 10th of August, I'll be meeting
Ahbel,
Tangeok &
Rayna to go TMC, Mount A & Takashimaya Babyfair.
Will be meeting
Ahprepre later on, to go Jurong Point to shop shop, see see & around evening time,
Joanne will be meeting us for dinner.
04th August'2010
Wakeup around 3plus in the afternoon, start to tweet with my phone with all the MTBs, & saw
Ahprepre's text asking me to go Lot1, so went to get myself prepared & bus down to Lot1 to meet her.
She was there with
Adrian when I reach, had a puff & she went for interview.
After her interview, we went to Kiddy Palace, they're buying
Lil' Jayden his stroller! :)
Decide on the
Capella Harmony Stroller, that cost them $299, thankyou
Ahprepre &
Adrian for the stroller.
Aftermath, went Cotton On to see some clothings &
Ahprepre brought 2 while I get none, as I've no money.
After buying, went to wait for Aunty Eunice to come fetch us & headed down to Science Centre there to had Sakura Buffet.
After eating,
Ahprepre send
Adrian to Bukit Gombak MRT station, & send me home.
Now,
Lil' Jayden is still lack of a Playpen, & maybe a 摇篮 & some other necessary things.
Shall check it out on Babyfair on the 10th August! :)
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!12:25 AM