Thursday, August 26, 2010
My precious babyboy turns 34 weeks today, 3 more weeks to be his full term, hopefully he'll be a good boy stay in my tummy till he's full term then come out. :)
Happy 34 weeks to my precious babyboy, Lil' Jayden! :>
25th August'2010
Went for my monthly checkup with Hubby at KKH, The Private Suite at 10.50am.
Did routine test &' waited outside Room 4 to see my gynae, Dr Wee.
Name was called &' went in together with Hubby, first Dr Wee checked my cervix, as that time my cervix is so thin that Lil' Jayden may be out anytime.
He used a plastic long stick to insert into my 'there' to check the cervix, it's fucking uncomfortable, &' my cervix is back to normal, 2.2cm.
After that, did ultrascan, Lil' Jayden is facing down since I went to check my cervix when I'm admitted in KKH that time &' I ask Dr Wee whether is it normal for baby to face down now &' he say yes because I'm reaching my 34weeks already &' that ease me. :)
Lil' Jayden weight 2.4kg now! My fat, lil' chubby babyboy!
Dr Wee wants to see me every week now, &' he hope that Lil' Jayden will only be out on September, his full term &' of course I hoping that too!
Done with consultation, took the medicine that stop my contractions &' Hubby pay for it &' we went to the Women's Admission as I need to book for Pre-Admission already.
Took queue number, waited for number to be called, get all the information &' decide to book it next week because need to discuss with Mommylove.
Aftermath, took the shutter bus to Novena &' we went United Square for our lunch, had Swensens. :>
After eating, trained back to Hubby's place as he need to take things &' also to have dinner with MIL &' Uncle.
Homed around 10plus. :)
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!11:31 PM