![]() You're the Best Gift I Ever Had 家俊 &' 家凯 ❤ |
|
Monday, August 16, 2010
On 11th of August, Mommylove & Aunty Eunice send me down to KKH as I'm always having backaches. My gynae told Mommylove that backaches can be some sort of contractions so he suggest her to bring me down. Mommylove did registration for me, after that she waited for me outside as no one is allow to go in with the patient & I was brought to the delivery suite, strap on CTG, doctor on duty came to check on me, he used a metal kind of stick poke into my "there" & then took it out & use his finger to poke in again to check whether I've dilated, but he told me that my cervix is still very tight & he say I'm fine & can go back. When the nurse wanted to take off my CTG, he told her to observe 15 more minutes. About 15 minutes later he came back, he told me I cannot go home because I'm having regular contractions, I was like WTF, I've no feelings about the contractions man! So, got no choice but to admit, was wheel to the labour ward, strap on CTG, & they start to observe me. Doctor on duty came say I'm having contractions, so they put me on medication to try to stop my contractions, she also say if the medication don't help then I'll be put on drip to stop the contractions. Alright, then both me & Mommylove is super hungry, so she went down to get MacDonald for dinner, ate & she went home around 9plus & hubby came & accompany me till 2plus & he went home. After he left, I'm left alone & I don't dare to sleep because it's my first time being admitted into the hospital! About 3am, doctor on duty came to check on me & did ECG for me to check my heartbeat because the medication didn't work & I've to be on drip, but first she've to check my heartbeat because the drip will make me breathless, vomit, heart beat super fast. Around 4.34am, I'm put on drip, it's hurts in the beginning & my heart really beat super fast & my hand will 抖 till very jialat. My eyes was open all the way till Mommylove came at around 9plus in the morning, whole day stay in the labour ward & cannot be transferred to the normal ward as they say I'm still having contractions. Mommylove left around 8plus as she's feeling tired & hubby came to accompany for awhile & he went back home. After he left, the nurse told me I can be transferred to the ward. On 13th of August, I went to have a scan for my cervix, then the doctor say my cervix is very thin, because normal people cervix is about 2.5cm, but my cervix is so thin that it's only 1.2cm, & there's water in it & Lil' Jayden have already face down, & they're afraid that he'll come out because I'm somehow dilated. So, they don't allow me to discharge & also they still give me medicine to stop the contraction. Today morning, went for the scan for my cervix again, & lucky my cervix is close back to 2.4cm, but then my gynae still don't allow me to discharge but I insist. So, he told Mommylove that I must have plently of rest, walk lesser & must remember to eat the stop contraction medicine. Then I was being discharge at about 4plus in the afternoon. Tomorrow afternoon will be going to ROM there to get our ROM done, aftermath will ve heading down to Taka Babyfair to get something for Lil' Jayden. Lil' Jayden, please be good, stay in Mommy's tummy for just 1month plus mote alright? :) Mommy loves you! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!9:45 PM
|
![]() You'll be my lifetime partner Swear to be faithful to each other I love you, always ❤ 我们的爱情故事 ❤
![]() Jayden Ho Jia Jun ; 何家俊 Born on 21stSeptember'2010 at 20:40 Weighting at 2870gms, 46cm tall with the head circumference of 33cm NVD with Epidural ![]()
Pregnancy Foundout Jayden's Birth Story ![]() Jayvis Ho Jia Kai ; 何家凯 Born on 08thFebruary'2012 at 02:22 Weighting at 2620gms, 47cm tall with the head circumference of 32cm NVD with Epidural ![]()
ShoutMix chat widget ❤ Apple, Kyle's Mommy ❤ Angeline, Chole's Mommy ❤ Alicia, Crystalbelle's Mommy ❤ Aricia, Dancia's Mommy ❤ Bella, Lyanne's Mommy ❤ Belle, Kayven's Mommy ❤ Beeyen, Jocelyn's & Jia En's Mommy ❤ Callie, Reverie's Mommy ❤ Casan, Lucas's Mommy ❤ Cheryl, Ayden's Mommy ❤ Cheryl, Caleb's Mommy ❤ Cherry, Tytus's Mommy ❤ Christelle's Mommy ❤ Cindy, JY's Mommy ❤ Cindy, Vivianna's Mommy ❤ Derinet, Zi Yu's Mommy ❤ Ellie, Raphael's & Reagan's Mommy ❤ Emeline, Kayson's Mommy ❤ Emily, Jaynerbel's Mommy ❤ Esther, Annaleigh's & Zeralynn's Mommy ❤ Eunice, Zuetus's Mommy ❤ Evangeline, Michaela's Mommy ❤ Evirna, Xavier's Mommy ❤ Gladys, Jayven's Mommy ❤ Gracia, Graius's Mommy ❤ Gracia, Lucas's Mommy ❤ Ginnie, Gavin's Mommy ❤ Huimin, Adrina's Mommy ❤ Iris, Quinnabel's Mommy ❤ Jacqueline, Jasvin & Jervin's Mommy ❤ Jamie, Jayden's Mommy ❤ Jasmine, Adalyn's & Jaxson's Mommy ❤ Jasmine, Trev's Mommy ❤ Jeslin, Aloysious's Mommy ❤ Jessica, Jarred's Mommy ❤ Jessie, Elton's Mommy ❤ Jiahui, Tricia's Mommy ❤ Joanne, Levelle's Mommy ❤ Joey, Raynulph's Mommy ❤ Jenny, Mikkel's & Melody's Mommy ❤ Karen, Cepheus's & Delphinus's Mommy ❤ Kai Ling, Kayson's Mommy ❤ Kelynn, Ethan's Mommy ❤ Keting, Jophiel's Mommy ❤ Kerinne, Trinity's Mommy ❤ Kim, Kaden's Mommy ❤ Laura, Davier's Mommy ❤ Lin, Faith's Mommy ❤ Linda, Rislin's & Liris's Mommy ❤ LLyn, Cerys's Mommy ❤ Mabel, Jerbel's Mommy ❤ Mandy, Elrica's Mommy ❤ Maxi, Hebe's Mommy ❤ Meixuan, Lil Dino's Mommy ❤ Michelle, Lovelle's Mommy ❤ Olivia, Tyler's Mommy ❤ Pearl, Phelove's Mommy ❤ Pei Yee, Jayvion's Mommy ❤ Qingyin, Yu Xuan's Mommy ❤ Queeniella, Jacob's Mommy ❤ Rachel Ong, Garrett's Mommy ❤ Rainie, Kellyn's Mommy ❤ Rayna, Joven's Mommy ❤ Sandy, Phoebe, Charlene & Javian's Mommy ❤ Sandy, Clovine's Mommy ❤ Salina, Melody's Mommy ❤ Selicia, Shervonne's & Sherdrick's Mommy ❤ Shalyn, Valentino's Mommy ❤ Shermin, Jia Xuan's Mommy ❤ Shirley, Jayvier's Mommy ❤ Stacey, Jayven's Mommy ❤ Stephanie, Addison's Mommy ❤ Tangeok, Rayvelle's Mommy ❤ Teresa, Jensabella's Mommy ❤ Trina, Kayler's Mommy ❤ Unimin, Jayberl's Mommy ❤ Vevian, Fernelle's Mommy ❤ Voxy, Jeron's Mommy ❤ Wendy, Eden's Mommy ❤ Weixin, En Qi's Mommy ❤ Xue Yin, Cloud's Mommy ❤ Yanwen, Chlovelle's Mommy ❤ Yenping, Nara's Mommy ❤ Yixian, Alyssa's Mommy ❤ Yu Pei, Zhi Ning's Mommy ❤ YueQi, Rainie's & Genie's Mommy ❤ Yvonne, Laraine's Mommy ❤ Adelene ❤ Agatha ❤ Amanda ❤ Aloy ❤ Boyster ❤ Chanel ❤ Cristal ❤ Cherry ❤ Cheryl ❤ Eileen.L ❤ Elaine ❤ Emilia ❤ Fidelis ❤ Glady's ❤ Hongling ❤ Huibing ❤ Huimin ❤ Huiting, Baby ❤ Janice ❤ Jasmine ❤ Jiahui ❤ Jinping ❤ Joan ❤ Joanne ❤ Joycelyn ❤ Limin ❤ Marissa ❤ Michelle ❤ Nallur ❤ Sharon ❤ Sheena ❤ Patty ❤ Pauline ❤ Tricia ❤ Valerie ❤ Winne ❤ Yiling ❤ Yinghui ❤ Zhuen ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com January 2001 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 March 2012 |