Thursday, August 19, 2010
❥ When TWO becomes ONE!
Our
Lil'Jayden turns 33 weeks today! :>
Happy 33 weeks to my precious babyboy!
You've been in Mommy's tummy for 33 weeks already, everyday I feel your movements in my tummy & I feel very happy & blissful!
Soon, you'll be arriving & I'm awaiting for your arrival, but please come out ONLY when you're in your FULL TERM!
4 more weeks to full term, can't wait can't wait!
I got almost everything ready for Lil' Jayden with the help of Grandma, Aunty Eunice, Aunty Nancy & Ahprepre for buying clothes & some other things as I don't really can afford to buy a lot of things for my babyboy.
Went babyfair with Hubby to get babyboy stuffs on 17th August'2010, did a quick shopping as my back is aching, spend about $90.
Now everything is almost ready expect for his playpen, play gym, stroller, cupboard, electronic fan & some other necessary things.
Shall get everything ready next month! :)
17th August'2010, 4.40pm we're officially husband & wife!
I love you, Hubby!
❥
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!12:44 AM