Thursday, September 2, 2010
Precious Babyboy turns 35 weeks today! :>
2 more weeks to full term, 35 more days to EDD.
Precious Babyboy did listen to what I've said to him, he's being a good boy, staying in my tummy &' I hope he can wait awhile more then come out to see the world.
Baby, don't be so rush wanting to come out to see the world, must wait till you're in your full term then come out alright? :)
Stretchmarks &' swollen legs are haunting me now, feel so sad whenever I see my tummy &' legs.
Happy 35 weeks to my Precious Babyboy! :>
Happy 28 weeks to Lil' Jerbel &' Happy 27 weeks to Lil' Clovine! :)
My ugly, fat &' swollen legs! :(
01st September'2010
Went for my weekly checkup with Mommylove at KKH, The Private Suite at 10.40am.
Did routine test as usual, I grow heavier within a week, I weight 62.6kg, then went for CTG &' waited outside Room 4 to see Dr Wee.
Name was called, went in together with Mommylove, did ultra scan to see how's Lil' Jayden doing &' to see how much he weight now.
My fat Lil' Jayden weight 2.8kg now, quite big already.
Dr Wee will be seeing me 2 weeks later, &' by then I'll be in my 37 weeks.
Dr Wee say I don't have to eat the stop contraction medicine after I finish the one I've at home.
Done with consultation, pay &' went to Women's Admission there to sign for the package for hospital stay, decide to go with Classic Package rather than Premier Package.
After everything is done, cabbbed over to Bugis with Mommylove for our lunch, had steamboat.
After eating, went Pets Lovers to get babydog food &' walk to Iluma to get my KOI &' cabbed back home.
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!12:30 AM