Thursday, September 30, 2010
Went polyclinic with hus in the morning for Baby' Jayden's jaundice review.
He was sleeping all the way.
Did blood test, &' he did not cry, my brave boy.
Result of his jaundice level have decrease from 218 to 155.
I'm glad to hear this, will be going back for another review on the 07th October, hopefully by then his jaundice level is less than 100.
Hus went to made payment &' I accompany him walk to the bus stop as he needs to go work, &' I went back home.
Reach home, Baby' Jayden is awake for his milk, burp him &' I tot he'll go back to sleep but then he keep crying when I stop patting him. :x
After awhile, he fall asleep &' so do I, but then he started to cry again &' I keep have to make him sleep, but it doesn't work.
I've carried him for more than 5 hours, &' when he finally fall asleep &' when I wanna take a short nap, he cry again for milk &' at that time, I'm very pekcek, pissed off already.
But I tried to calm myself down.
Ahprepre, Aunty Eunice &' Layra came &' visit us, &' when they're here, he jiu sleep! Argh!
Baby' Jayden was a naughty boy today. :<





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!8:20 PM