Irresponsible babysitter like again! _|_
Monday Mommylove received a text from preciousboy's babysitter.
It was suppose to be send to me, but she texted the wrong person.
She text saying she's not going to look after Preciousboy anymore, when Mommylove told me, I was quite angry &' pissed off, but I can't force people to continue to takecare of him when she's no longer keen on.
So, from that day onwards, I've been taking care of Preciousboy myself.
Yes, was rather tired but then seeing his smile just melt my heart &' all the tired-ness is all gone.
靠人不如靠自己!
Recently, Preciousboy have been waking up crying in the middle of the night, Idk why, I guess maybe it's because of growth spurts.
Will be going Phuket in 4 days time, am rather excited but also worry.
Worry that Preciousboy will keep cry when he's on the plane, worry that he can't sleep well.
When am back from Phuket trip, I need to look for a responsible babysitter to takecare of Preciousboy as I need to find job &' work already, no more slacking!

Photo taken on 27th.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!3:03 AM