Went for interview on the 16th March, at Clemenceau Aveune at 10am, Park Aveune Suites.
After that walk to Raffles Place MRT station to take train to BoonLay.
Went JurongPoint to shop first as it's still early for my next interview.
Went M)phosis to get heels in case I got the job, a bit kiasu, I know.
Aftermath, went Kiddy Palace to get babyboy some clothings &' a pacifier clip.
12.30pm, cab over to Gul Drive for my second interview.
Seriously, pray &' hope that I'll not get the Gul Drive job as the place is too 偏僻 &' the working hours is 8.30am to 6pm, 7.40am need reach Chinese Garden to take their transport to the office &' they only offer me 1.3k.
Cabbed home aftermath.
Received several calls asking me to go for interview &' to my surprise I receive a call from Park Avenue Suites asking me about my detail &' told me that they're willing to offer me the job as a admin assistant &' as if I'm willing to work &' of course I agree to it.
I'll be starting work on 1st of April!
Yeah! Finally I've found a job!
Am going to prove those who look down on me that I can do it!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!11:37 AM