Happy 3rd Par-toring Anniversary, Hubbylove! ❤
Times flies, we've been together for 3years already.
We used to be strangers, then to classmates, friends, god brother &' sister, lovers &' now husband &' wife.
It's been 3 years since we got together, we went through breakup, lots of ups &' downs, &' now we're happily married &' have our precious gem with us!
I asked myself, have I regretted being with you before, my answer is, yes, I did regret before, because when we just got together, you're just like any other guys, a playboy, only know how to anyhow spend money, never want to work, but as time passes, &' when our little gem entered into our life, you show &' proved to me that you have change &' no matter how people look down on you, look down on our relationship, we didn't give up &' we actually prove to those who look down on us, look down on our relationship that we can make this work, &' yes, I'm proud to say that, YES, WE DID IT! Whether we got quarrel or argument anot, I always believe that this will never break us apart, but it actually strengthen our relationship more &' make us treasure &' cherish each other more.
Being with you for 3years already, it's not short nor long, but I can see the change in you &' you really make the effort to work very hard for our little family.
We still have lots of anniversaries ahead, let's us create more &' more memorable memories together, hand in hand!
Last but not least, I
❤ You, Hubbylove!
&' Happy 22nd Birthday to Stephanie! :>
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!8:41 AM