How I found out our second bundle of joy.

23rd June 2011
Missed my menses for 7 days &' was feeling weird why didn't it visit me.
So, went Guardian to get pregnancy kit to 买我一个安心.
Went home, went to the toilet &' test, was shocked, it's positive. :X
Was in a loss, really don't know what to do, but then abortion never came into my mind.
Texted Hubbylove to tell him about it &' his first reaction was: "女儿了啦!" -.-"
Waited for Mommylove to be home, showed her the kit &' she asked what's my decision &' I told her that both me &' Hubbylove wants to keep this baby.
Waited for Hubbylove to be home, went 7-11 to get another kit to test as I still feel loss &' I can't believe it.
Went home, tested again, result, positive.
Went to Choachukang Polyclinic the next day to check, get medicine &' appointment to go KKH.
A few days later, called up KKH to change my appointment date as I want to look for my previous gynae.
Appointment date was fixed on the 8th of July, at The Private Suite.
8th of July, went check up on my own as Hubbylove is working. Done the usual routine test, scanning &' finally knows how many weeks I'm pregnant &' finally saw our second bundle of joy. EDD will be on 23rd of February 2012. :)
Thanks all my friends that have congrats me!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
❤ 每个小孩都是上帝牵下来的礼物, 没有意外, 都是命中注定!12:11 AM